South African Journal of Higher Education
Welcome to the SAJHE website and publication system. We wish all our members a prosperous 2014!
Note the two available registration options:
- Only browse website content: you have to create a log in account.
- Submit articles and subscribe to the journal: you have to create a log in account AND register online (log in before registering).
Note that articles submitted from January 2014 will qualify for publication in the last edition of 2014, or then for 2015 editions.
The South African Journal of Higher Education is an independent, fully accredited publication, a medium for articles of interest to researchers and practitioners in higher education, and provides a focal point for the publication of educational research from throughout the world. It is a referee-assisted publication and enjoys the professional support of an International Advisory Board as well as the assistance of Consultant Editors. The journal is interdisciplinary in approach, and its purpose is to provide institutions of higher education and professional readers with scholarly information on major innovations in higher education, research projects and trends.
The journal usually appears in six annual issues making up one volume. It is prepared, designed, printed, bound and dispatched by the University of South Africa (Unisa) Press for Higher Education South Africa (HESA).
- The views expressed in the journal are those of the respective authors.
- The journal is ISSN accredited (1-11-3487)
- We are also in the process to be registered on the IBSS international list of accredited journals.
Please review your Junkmail/Spam folder to check that e-mail from SAJHE was not mistakenly filtered by your email program.