South African Journal of Higher Education
Welcome to the SAJHE website. Note the registration process:
- To submit articles and subscribe to the journal: you have to create a log in account; log in AND register online
You will then receive an invoice and after proof of payment has been received by the journal your account will be activated.
- Please Note: articles submitted from May 2014 will qualify for publication in the last half of 2015 editions.
The South African Journal of Higher Education is an independent, fully accredited publication, and serves as a medium for articles of interest to researchers and practitioners in higher education. The Journal provides a focal point for the publication of educational research from throughout the world including research done by members of prominent education associations in the country, in particular The Higher Education Learning and Teaching Association of South African (HELTASA). It is a referee-assisted publication and enjoys the professional support of an International Advisory Board as well as the assistance of Consultant Editors. The journal is interdisciplinary in approach, and its purpose is to provide institutions of higher education and professional readers with scholarly information on major innovations in higher education, research projects and trends.
The South African Journal of Higher Education accepts submissions only from individual journal subscribers (SAJHE).
The journal appears minimum 4 times a year – with an additional ‘special section’ if applicable. It is prepared, designed, printed, bound and dispatched by the University of South Africa (Unisa) Press for Higher Education South Africa (HESA).
- The views expressed in the journal are those of the respective authors.
- The journal is ISSN accredited (1-11-3487)
- We are also in the process to be registered on the IBSS international list of accredited journals.
Please review your Junkmail/Spam folder to check that e-mail from SAJHE was not mistakenly filtered by your email program.